Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Home again

I had a good trip, but I'm glad to be home. Training was great, BDs classes are put together really well, and I feel pretty confident about running the instrument. Last Wednesday they took us to San Francisco in a limo then to a nice dinner in Sausalito.

The weather for my cousin Chris's wedding was perfect, they had a great location, and a pleasingly short ceremony. Followed by bbq and carrot cake :)

Me at the wedding: (it is a really pretty location, isn't it?)

While I was gone our new rockers came in. I wanted a glider, but Robert and I couldn't agree on any at babies-r-us so he suggested la-z-boy. We found one that we both found really comfortable, but I still wanted a glider and he preferred the rocker, so our solution? Get both! The chairs look exactly the same, so we will eventually have a pair to keep in our room, but for now the rocker is in our room and the glider in David's.

I had my 28 week (!) doctor appointment today. I had to do a glucose challenge to see if I'm at risk for gestational diabetes, which I passed :) While drinking my orange flavored drink I thought it tasted a lot like Sunkist, and I was surprised to find that a Sunkist actually contains the same amount of sugar as that drink, scary. The doctor said everything looked good, the baby is head down and had a heart rate in the 140s.

I'm up to 6 followers! does that make me close to popular?

No comments:

Post a Comment