Thursday, September 30, 2010

9-months!

David had his 9 month appointment on the 28th, he was 19lbs 6oz and 29" long. He is a tall skinny boy and the doctor was impressed with his demeanor.

It is amazing that David has now been here longer than I was pregnant with him, time really does fly when you are having fun.

David thinks the level is great, some day his dad and grandpa will have to teach him how to use it.
Flame is very patient with David, and David loves him.

On another note, I'm doing much better. I have to wear my wrist brace for another 3 weeks, but I no longer am wearing the brace on my right arm, except for when I'm taking care of David on my own, since I can't pick him up without it.

2 comments:

  1. What a cutie! I am glad to hear you are doing better too - I hope your arms heal fast, fast, fast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. David does have an impressive demeanor. I agree! (As does Flame ...)

    ReplyDelete