Tuesday, January 26, 2010

More pictures

Robert gave David his first bottle on Sunday. I was worried that he wouldn't like it, but once he figured out that it contained food there were no problems.
David and I went to visit Shana and Ben today. Shana was my running/walking buddy throughout my pregnancy and also had her baby a week late on 1/14/10, he had David beat by over a pound.
Here is David ready to head out, he really doesn't like the sun in his eyes, unfortunately he doesn't like the sunglasses either.David has been sleeping one ~6 hour stretch each night, a couple of days ago we even got 7!

3 comments:

  1. Keep the pictures coming, so we can watch him grow up. But he will seem to grow up too fast.
    Dad and Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats. How cute.

    http://couponmommyof2.blogspot.com/
    Lots of Cloth diaper giveaways

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so jealous about the sleeping baby!

    ReplyDelete